- Environmental Assessment of oil and gas fields contaminated with Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM);
- Action plans for remediation of contaminated sites with NORM, supervision of civil works to reach the acceptable contamination level;
- Evaluation, proposals and execution of internationally agreed procedures for NORM waste disposal and storage;
- Provision of expertise and assistance to oil and gas companies to decontaminate oil field equipment;
- Provision of training in the field of radiation protection of workers in oil and gas fields.
Request for environmental consultation / service